Our workshop is equipped with computerized horizontal GTAW welding systems for cladding line pipes and spool pieces up to 12 meters in length, and computerized vertical pulsed hot-wire GTAW welding systems to clad a wide range of fittings, flanges, valve bodies, pressure vessels, etc. Standards used for this product are: ASME, API, ISO, DNV.
The state of the art welding system uses the latest PLC controller and electronic technologies to assist CES skilled craftsmen in producing high quality welds in accordance to the international codes and standards of ASME and API.
CLADDING PROCESS CONTROL
Overlay welding performed using WPS/PQR in accordance with ASME section IX. In Process QC Checks for visual and dimensional including welding monitoring NDT to include UT, DPT, PMI and Dimensional.
CLADDING PRODUCT TYPES
CLADDING PRODUCT SIZES
- Valve bodies
- Pressure vessel – Shell, Nozzle, Dished ends
- Other similar geometrical shapes
- LR Bends
- Well heads
- External for risers
- Pipes – 2” and above
- Flanges – 2” and above
- Fittings – 3” and above
- Elbows – 4” and above
Item ID prior clad is >42mm.
Item WT shall be >7.1mm.
Pipe Length up to 6M (12M available on request)
CLADDING BASE MATERIALS
CLADDING MATERIALS :
- Carbon Steel Pipe for High-Temp Service – ASTM A105, A106, A234, A691
- Carbon Steel, for Moderate and Lower Temp Service – ASTM A516, A671, A672
- Carbon and Low-Alloy Steel Forgings – ASTM A350, A420, A694, A707, A859
- High Strength Ferritic Steel – ASTM A860
- Carbon steel Line Pipe – API 5L
- Any other Weld able backing material substrate upon request.
Nickel and Ni- Alloy Grade : Inconel 625, INCOloy 825, Monel 400
Stainless Steel Grade : SS 316L, 317L, 309LMo, 308L, 904L, AISI 410,
DUPLEX SS GRADE : ER2209, ER2594,
hard facing overlay Grade : Sterlite, C-Cr-Mo Alloy (T Fe15, T Fe10), Cu-Ni
Any other weldable alloy upon request